- Make positive life changes
- Get rid of road blocks!
- Why do you want to change?
- What is your wish list?
- Stop wishing and start doing!
- What are your barriers?
- “If you change nothing, nothing will change.” -Spark People
- ¨Take care of your power supply of life – your central nervous system!
- ¨What you see, hear, touch, smell, taste and think, all happen through your CNS.
- “The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease” -Thomas Edison
buy klonopin online without prescription
- ¨Food is our fuel – use the best quality!
- Stay away from convenient, processed, packaged and food made with chemicals.
- Did You Know: The average person eats 3 ½ cups of sugar every week!
- “YOU are what YOU eat” – Are you processed or fresh?
buy phentermine no prescription
4. Move Well
- What is the best way to work out?
- How long do I have to work out?
- How often do I have to work out?
- Increase lean muscle that will keep your body and mind well!
- Fitness can be fun – one size does not fit all.
- “Over 70% (7 out of 10 people) of American’s don’t exercise enough to MAINTAIN health.” CDC
- Children Fitness vs. Pet Fitness – Are you pets healthier than your family?
buy valium online no prescription
5. Breathe and Live Well
- Toxins are toxic to us. buy provigil online no prescription
- Toxins cause disease.
- What are Environmental Toxins?
- How about food-additives, preservatives, artificial flavors and colors, chemicals, pesticides, herbicides?
- What about air-toxic fumes, dust, pollen, perfumes, smoke, household sprays?
- Lastly, what about water-contaminated with chlorine, fluoride, heavy metals, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, industrial pollution?