Finish Line Wellness offers massage to address all soft tissue and muscle issues using many techniques. Massage is used to promote health and well-being, as well as relaxation. Our customized massages are designed to fit your personalized needs.
- Myofascial Release Technique: Also called, “Myofascial,” or, “Myofascial Release,” CTM is used to increase circulation and range of motion. The increased range of motion helps to prevent tears in muscle and ligament fibers, and the increased circulation helps muscles recover from injury or strenuous activity. CTM is often used by athletes before and after training sessions and events that put strain on soft tissue.
- Swedish/Relaxation: Refers to a variety of techniques specifically designed to relax muscles by applying pressure to them against deeper muscles and bones, rubbing in the same direction as the flow of blood returning to the heart. Often the most common type of massage, it promotes lymph flow, increases immune and digestion response, allows muscle tissue to heal properly and most of all reduces both physical and mental stress!
- Rehabilitative/Deep Tissue/Trigger Point Therapy: The pain relief application. These techniques are put together to address injuries, joint replacements, soft tissue damage over time and many other critical soft tissue problems that range from that “knot” in your back bothering you, to helping gain muscle strength flexibility after a knee replacement. By addressing deeper levels of muscles, tendons and ligaments deep tissue and trigger point therapy have the ability to rehabilitate one’s body back into a healthier state of being over time, allowing better movement and quality of life.
- Pregnancy: Safe and effective techniques that help comfort and keep moms in less discomfort through their pregnancy.
- Sports: Fast paced, quick motions that help stimulate muscle groups in an energizing and vitalizing manner. Different techniques are used for pre and post workouts and marathons. Allows tissues to grow, build and heal in the proper fiber direction which in turn improves performance and stability.
- Reflexology techniques: Added into either relaxation or rehabilitative massages, reflexology is a non-invasive, complimentary practice involving thumb and finger techniques to apply alternating pressure to reflexes shown on reflex maps of the body located on the feet. By stimulating these reflexes, they promote homeostasis (Balance of the body).
buy klonopin online without prescription
Massage Services available 7 days a week!
Meet our Therapists:buy phentermine no prescription
Joshua Hickerson, Bodywork Therapist, CMT, CPTbuy valium online no prescription
Josh studied at Centerpoint Massage/Shiatsu School and Clinic. He also studied at Minnesota School of Business for Personal Training. This combination has helped him create site-specific bodywork with emphasis on sports-related injuries. Specialties include cross-fiber friction, active isolated stretching, trigger points, and specific myofascial work. Josh’s approach is to work specific and complete. Confidence in Anatomy is key! He’s an active individual playing/coaching hockey and enjoys a good workout. Having rebounded from injuries himself he believes with the right combination of a positive mindset and a proper wellness program the game never has to end!
Scott Winsness C.M.T, M.ac
buy provigil online no prescription
Scott Winsness graduated from The Minneapolis School of Massage and Bodyworks, which is now Centerpoint. He has a passion for kinesiology and the mechanics involved in human movement, and has over 20 years of massage experience. He has worked with individuals from the Minnesota Wild, Minnesota Timberwolves, and the Minnesota Vikings. He also spent 7 seasons as team massage therapist for the University of Minnesota Men’s Gymnastics Team and 3 seasons with the University of Minnesota Men’s Swimming & Diving Team. Scott’s expertise involves working with performers/athletes from two Cirque du Soleil shows and over 100 Broadway Touring Companies.valium online without prescription
Most recently he provided massage services for the boys swim teams at St. Thomas Academy and Eden Prairie High School, as well as the Burnsville High School baseball team.xanax online pharmacy
Scott believes that whether you are dealing with an injury or just need general maintenance support, the whole body is affected.tramadol online pharmacy
Jill Fisher Licensed Massage Therapist/Certified Personal Trainer LMP, CPT, CCTbuy ambien no prescription
buy soma no prescription
Jill has been a personal trainer for 11 years working with clients to lose weight,
training athletes at a variety of levels, and post-injury rehabilitation. She also studied at
Aveda Institute Minneapolis for Massage and in Seattle to become a certified cupping
therapist. Jill has been an athlete most of her life, playing varsity basketball, varsity football,
dancing professionally at Walt Disney World in Florida, and playing soccer. After high
school, she started her own journey to wellness by losing 80 pounds and running 16 marathons. After experiencing health struggles of her own and rebounding to a life of wellness, Jill has become especially passionate about sharing her journey and helping others to
be inspired and healed along the way.
“Life doesn’t come with a remote. So, get up and change it yourself” –Jill Fishervalium online no prescriptionphentermine online pharmacy buy ambien without prescription tramadol online pharmacy buy diazepam without prescription