Call to make your appointment today!
Finish Line employs massage therapists in-house to address all soft tissue and muscle issues using many techniques. It is used to promote health and well-being as well as relaxation. Our customized massage is fit to your personalized needs.
- Myofascial Release Technique: Also called, “Myofascial,” or, “Myofascial Release,” CTM is used to increase circulation and range of motion. The increased range of motion helps to prevent tears in muscle and ligament fibers, and the increased circulation helps muscles recover from injury or strenuous activity. CTM is often used by athletes before and after training sessions and events that put strain on soft tissue.
- Swedish/Relaxation: Refers to a variety of techniques specifically designed to relax muscles by applying pressure to them against deeper muscles and bones, rubbing in the same direction as the flow of blood returning to the heart. Often the most common type of massage, it promotes lymph flow, increases immune and digestion response, allows muscle tissue to heal properly and most of all reduces both physical and mental stress!
- Rehabilitative/Deep Tissue/Trigger Point Therapy: The pain relief application. These techniques are put together to address injuries, joint replacements, soft tissue damage over time and many other critical soft tissue problems that range from that “knot” in your back bothering you, to helping gain muscle strength flexibility after a knee replacement. By addressing deeper levels of muscles, tendons and ligaments deep tissue and trigger point therapy have the ability to rehabilitate ones body back into a healthier state of being over time, allowing better movement and quality of life.
- Pregnancy: Safe and effective techniques that help comfort and keep moms in less discomfort through their pregnancy.
- Sports: Fast paced, quick motions that help stimulate muscle groups in an energizing and vitalizing manner. Different techniques are used for pre and post work outs and marathons. Allows tissues to grow, build and heal in the proper fiber direction which in turn improves performance and stability.
- Reflexology techniques:Added in to either relaxation or rehabilitative massages, reflexology is a non-invasive, complimentary practice involving thumb and finger techniques to apply alternating pressure to reflexes shown on reflex maps of the body located on the feet. By stimulating these reflexes, they promote homeostasis (Balance of the body).
- Thai Massage: Thai massage is more energizing and rigorous than more classic forms of massage. Thai massage is also called Thai yoga massage, because the therapist uses his or her hands, knees, legs, and feet to move you into a series of yoga-like stretches. It is done with the client in flexible comfortable clothing on a Thai mat. Muscle compression, joint mobilization, and acupressure are also used during treatment. People describe Thai massage as both relaxing and energizing.
FLW Massage Therapy Pricesbuy klonopin online without prescription
New Client 60-Minute Massage $39.99 (excludes Thai Massage)
60-Minute Massage $70
90-Minute Massage $95
90-Minute Massage $110
2-Hour Massage $150
Massage Membership Prices:
One 60-Minute Massage/Month $60
One 90-Minute Massage/Month $85
Any additional 60-minute massage in the same month $55
Any additional 90-minute massage in the same month $80
Member Benefits:valium online without prescription
-Any additional 60 minute massage in the same month only $49.99 and any additional 90 minute massage in the same month only $74.99.
-20% Off all in-store products
-Plus all the great health benefits of massage!
*must sign up for one year and payments set up with automatic withdrawal
Hours for Massage Services:xanax online pharmacy
9am-9pm Monday-Friday excluding holidays.tramadol online pharmacy
Weekend hours available. (Please call during the week to schedule)
Ask our doctors today what massage would best benefit you!buy ambien no prescription
Meet our Therapists:buy soma no prescription
Joshua Hickerson, Bodywork Therapist, CMT, CPTbuy ambien online
Josh studied at Centerpoint Massage/Shiatsu School and Clinic. He also studied at Minnesota School of Business for Personal Training. This combination has helped him create site specific bodywork with emphasis on sports related injuries. Specialties include cross fiber friction, active isolated stretching, trigger points, and specific myofascial work. Josh’s approach is to work specific and complete. Confidence in Anatomy is key! He’s an active individual playing/coaching hockey and enjoys a good workout. Having rebounded from injuries himself he believes with the right combination of a positive mind set and a proper wellness program the game never has to end!
Scott Winsness C.M.T, M.ac
valium online no prescription
Scott Winsness graduated from The Minneapolis School of Massage and Bodyworks, which is now Centerpoint. He has a passion for kinesiology and the mechanics involved in human movement, and has over 20 years of massage experience. He has worked with individuals from the Minnesota Wild, Minnesota Timberwolves, and the Minnesota Vikings. He also spent 7 seasons as team massage therapist for the University of Minnesota Men’s Gymnastics Team and 3 seasons with the University of Minnesota Men’s Swimming & Diving Team. Scott’s expertise involves working with performers/athletes from two Cirque du Soleil shows and over 100 Broadway Touring Companies.phentermine online pharmacy
Most recently he provided massage services for the boys swim teams at St. Thomas Academy and Eden Prairie High School, as well as the Burnsville High School baseball team.buy ambien without prescription
Scott believes that whether you are dealing with an injury or just need general maintenance support, the whole body is affected.tramadol online pharmacy